Thursday, October 27, 2011

Bhai Dooj SMS

Bhai Dooj SMS

Bhai Dooj is just an excuse for me to express myself: You mean the world to me. Happy Bhai Dooj to my SWEET BROTHER... :-)

 ***********************************
You know that you are the most precious stone in the collection of my secret treasure.. Wishing you very Bhai Dooj and best of luck for every thing.

***********************************
Holi is colorful,
Deewali is lightful and brightful,
Bhai Dooj has made our relationship POWERFUL :-)

***********************************

hai Dooj Ko Sabhi Bhaiyo Aur Bahano Ko
Hardik Shubhkamnaye... Happy Bhaiya Dooj..!!

**********************************

Another fresh Bhai Dooj is here . . .
Another year to live!
To banish worry, doubt, and fear,
To love and laugh and give!

 **********************************

My Dear Brother is one of the most precious gift sent by God. Happy Bhai Dooj to you.

**********************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Diwali Greetings

Wallpapers